A smile makeover will not only improve the appearance of your teeth, but it will positively impact your oral health and confidence. If you’re looking for reasons to get a smile makeover, an investment in your grin is an automatic boost in self-esteem. Your smile is a great impression making tool, which is why a beautiful set of pearly whites can open doors in your professional and personal lives. Keep reading to learn the many reasons why you should consider receiving a smile makeover in Inwood Village.
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover combines 2 or more cosmetic services to give you the smile of your dreams. While its main focus is on the appearance of your smile, certain services can bring you health benefits as well. Many people have a wide-range of flaws, which require multiple treatments to deliver a straight, white, and beautiful grin.
If you have imperfections like chips, cracks, gaps, discoloration, tooth decay, and more, you could benefit from some of these cosmetic services:
- Porcelain veneers: These are thin shells of dental porcelain that are bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth to conceal a wide-range of imperfections.
- Teeth whitening: Your cosmetic dentist in Inwood Village uses professional grade whitening gel to remove stains and discoloration from your smile.
- Cosmetic bonding: Do you have minor flaws like chips or cracks? In just one quick and affordable visit, your dentist can use tooth-colored resin to sculpt away imperfections.
- Invisalign clear braces: A series of clear aligners that straighten your smile discreetly and comfortably.
- Metal-free restorations: Restore decay and cavities while keeping the natural appearance of your teeth.
How Can I benefit from a Smile Makeover?
The biggest benefit you’ll notice after receiving a smile makeover is a boost in your confidence. Gone are the days of hiding your teeth in photos or avoiding them altogether. Studies have shown that your smile is one of the first attributes that people notice about you, so it’s important to have a healthy-looking grin when making first impressions. Whether it’s a first date or an important work presentation, a smile makeover can give you a grin that you can be proud of. Studies have also shown that an attractive smile automatically makes people perceive you as more confident, successful, youthful, and honest.
Does it sound like you could benefit from a smile makeover? The only way to know which services you can benefit from most is to contact your dentist for a consultation. They will be able to examine your mouth and recommend the best cosmetic options for you.